What is Functional Medicine?
At the root of functional medicine lies treatment of the whole person, to encompass mind, body, and spirit. We believe in working in harmony with your own body, using natural approaches to enhance your health wherever possible.
So what will happen in my appointment?
Each appointment is an individual route to partnership between doctor and client. Doctor Allie will assess where you and your health and well-being are now, and where you want them to be.
This discussion may embrace:
- Do you know your core values?
- What is your vision for your future?
- How balanced are your body and your life? Are your hormones in balance? How is your work-life balance? Are you exposed to more chemicals than you need to be?
- How well do you embrace rest and relaxation?
- What are activity do you do to keep fit?
- What is your current nutritional status and diet like?
- Do you take time for reflection?
- Are you ready to take action to change this?
How do we work together to improve your health and well-being?
We find that the best health can be obtained by using a combination of Western and Eastern medical techniques, with lifestyle adjustment and coaching, focusing on prevention.
Why would I choose a functional and integrated approach?
More and more people these days are becoming aware of the effects of over – use of chemicals and medications on our bodies and the environment as a whole. An integrated approach combines the knowledge of medicine with an understanding of more natural complementary methods, giving you the potential for the best possible health with the fewest side effects. Find out if this is right for you:-
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Add A Comment